The Admission Form is available at MET, India, for the Advanced Diploma in Technical and Analytical Chemistry (ADTAC) and Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management (ADPBM) on payment of prescribed fees. The Admission Form duly completed along with the required documents must be submitted at the Institute before the last date of registration.
The following documents must be submitted along with the application form:
The above certificate(s) should be duly attested by the Principal of the School or Gazetted Officer of the state,
- Domicile certificate
- Migration / transfer certificate
- B Sc / equivalent mark sheet & attempt certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ DT/ NT
- Cast validity certificate
- Creamy and non-creamy layer certificate
- Leaving certificate/ Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate
- Gap certificate (Affidavit on Rs. 20 stamp paper)
- Eligibility certificate for OMS candidate and also for the subject
- For Defence quota certificate from concerned agency
- Handicap certificate from a government agency
- Medical fitness certificate
- Certificate for NRI (if applicable)
central govt. / sub division Magistrate or any other competent authority.
The yearly fees for diploma courses will be as per the scale prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra. This year the fees shall be collected at the new rate that is prescribed by the Government. The fees are to be paid prior to the final date of admission. Fees once paid shall not be refunded unless there is special reason. The refund of fees shall be as per the direction of the Government.
Currently the Institute does not provide hostel facilities to students. However, it endeavours to guide students to procure hostel accommodation around the Institute campus.
Merit list will be prepared and displayed at the Institute.
Mail this page to your friend