Training for CCRA
• MET offers holistic Training and Development
opportunities for CCRA aspirants
• It will cover 120 hours class room sessions by expert faculty
• Candidates' knowledge will be assessed through pre-test at the commencement. MCQs and Case Studies will be administered during the Training, Multiple Mock Tests will be conducted at the end of the Training, all this to enable candidates achieve success in the CCRA exams
• Placement Preparatory Modules with the help of experts from Industry will equip students to face interviews confidently
Are you eligible?
A graduate from any stream (Undergraduate Students can register for exams but would be awarded the final certificate after graduation.)
How to Apply?
You can choose to apply online or offline, please follow one of the applicable steps mentioned below to complete your application:
• Online Application:
1. Go to the 'MET Online Registration' link
2. Select 'Training for CCRA Programme'
3. Duly fill up the Application Form with complete details and generate PDF file and print the same (preferably on both sides of the same page)
4. Affix your photograph and sign at the designated places on the print-out
5. Enclose the applicable documents (photocopies of the same), and demand draft for fees (Rs 35,000 or Rs 51,000 + 18% GST) favouring 'MET Asian Management Development Centre' payable at Mumbai.
6. Submit the printed Application Form, documents and demand draft to the MET Asian Management Development Centre (Training for CCRA programme Office) located at Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai-50
• Offline Application:
1. Obtain the physical copy of the Application Form for 'Training for CCRA Programme', available at MET (without any charges)
2. Duly fill up the Application Form
3. Enclose the applicable documents (photocopies of the same), and demand draft for fees (Rs 35,000 or Rs 51,000 + 18% GST) favouring 'MET Asian Management Development Centre' payable at Mumbai.
4. Submit the Application Form, documents and demand draft to the MET Asian Management Development Centre (Training for CCRA programme Office) located at Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai-50
(You may call 022-39554280/256 or 1800220234 for any details)
CCRA Training at MET: Important Details
• MET is an Authorised Training Partner for CCRA, joint certification by AIWMI & NISM
• Training Classes will be conducted on weekends
> Consolidated Fees Rs 51,000 + GST (including one time exam fees), if student is registering through
MET to AIWMI.
> Fees for Training at MET is Rs 35,000 (GST extra) for Level 1 & 2. Over and above this, the student will
have to pay applicable Registration fees & Examination fees to AIWMI directly.
(Students registering through MET will receive corporate scholarship upto
Rs 40000 as a special benefit.) Download CCRA Information Brochure
Certified Credit Research Analyst (CCRATM) Program
• Advanced international professional certification for credit research, strategy and ratings professional, developed by industry experts
• It has corporate acceptance
• Global, regional and local education component
• A program developed by highly qualified academics & practitioners; skilfully combines both theory & practice
CCRA Level 1
Module 1: Financial Statement Analysis
Module 2: Credit Specific Analysis – Banker’s and Analyst Perspective
Module 3: Understanding of Loans and Bonds
CCRA Level 2
Module 1: Credit Rating – Internal and External
Module 2: Credit Strategy and Portfolio Management
Module 3: Credit Monitoring, NPA Management, Enhancement and Securitization
Module 4: Credit Risk Models and Regulations
Module 5: Understanding & Analysis of Corporate Banking Facilities & other Financing Forms
CCRATM will enable you to:
• Perform credit appraisal with global best practices
• Generate better trade ideas & identify problem loans
• Build & maintain credit risk models
• Amplify your credit monitoring system
• Analyze debt and loan portfolio performance
• Streamline quantitative research for interest rates
• Enhance Basel based internal rating system
• Make lending and investment recommendations
• Design credit strategy and credit portfolios
| Analyst Role / Responsibilities
|• Financial analysis and financial modelling • Company valuation • Comparable analysis • Preparation internal credit / approval memos • Industry and company research • Developing client presentations • Marketing material (i.e. Teaser, Confidential Information Memorandum) • Updating all internal databases and systems • Administrative tasks (set up calls, fax, FedEx, etc.)
| Career / Role Benefits
|• Banking-like training programs • Greater access to superiors & senior management • Truly understand corporate growth, financial analysis & capitalization • Develop strong knowledge of many industries • Analysts tend to wear more hats than in larger banks • Quality of life: Hours, flexibility, goals & expectations • Defined career paths & competitive compensation • Opportunity to change career path both internal / externally • Introduction to numerous business owners
| Career Options – Firm Types
|• Commercial banks • Finance companies / specialty funds • Hedge funds and mezzanine funds • Rating Agencies etc • Trading Desks
Strengths of CCRATM Program
• Ensures an in-depth knowledge of Credit Research, Strategy, Rating, Structuring etc.• Focuses on Credit Analysis as a niche • Provides access to rating methodologies, industry practices, from global financial institutions • Teaches sophisticated techniques & takes a holistic approach to a Credit Ratings, Analysis, Research and Trading • Globally recognized certificate
Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI)
• AIWMI is a not-for-profit organization and a globally recognized membership association for
• AIWMI primarily focuses on the broader and strategic role of developing a more robust and
forward-looking training infrastructure for the financial services sector and to promote more
active industry involvement and collaboration in training and continuing education.
• AIWMI organizes events and facilitates discussions to promote best practices in leadership and
talent development in the financial sector with an aim to become Asia's premier center of
excellence for financial education.
About National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
• It is a society and public trust, established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
• The regulator for securities markets in India, to improve the quality of the securities and financial markets through sustained capacity building and knowledge dissemination initiatives
• NISM's School for Certification of Intermediaries develops and conducts Certification Examinations and Continuing Professional Educational programmes to enhance the quality and standards of professionals employed in various segments of the financial industry.
• NISM certifications are essential for all those who are interested in building a successful career in the Indian financial sector.
Mail this page to your friend