eMBA: INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
A Unique opportunity for career in Global Business at MET (Option after Certificate III)
MET provides a unique career opportunity in Global Business
Management with work exposure in Canada, USA, UK and
Australia. MET has collaborated with various institutions to
launch a new vertical eMBA – Global Business Management
which is a four certificate campus based programme. It will
offer a unique combination of learnings from core
management verticals like Marketing, Finance and HR as well
as in depth study of business management practices in
Marketing, HR, Supply Chain, etc. with Global perspective.
The Dual Credential Program
Under the Global Business Management – the dual
cer t i f icat ion cour ses are of fered wi th var ious
colleges/institutions from Canada, Australia, USA and UK.
Students complete 3 certificates at MET and complete last
certificate in the chosen country for global exposure.
Brief about the Global Collaborations
- Canada - We have tie-up with Sprott Shaw College for the programme with internship. Sprott Shaw College which has the business knowledge and rich
experience derived from the worldwide presence, coupled with MET's education experience of over two decades that meets international standards, will
launch you in the global arena. The program will allow students to be enrolled in both colleges simultaneously and receive credentials from both. This
programme is recognised across Canada as well as in other NAFTA countries and will equip students with industry-standard skills in fast growing sectors.
Sprott Shaw provides relevant skills that enable graduates to find meaningful jobs in high-growth industries since 1903; Sprott Shaw College is one of the
largest colleges in British Columbia. There are more than 5000 students currently studying in different campuses with approx. 800 international students from
40 different countries.
- USA/Australia - Through the collaboration with Global Schools of Management an opportunity to join various courses by London School of Business and
Finance with internship in USA or Australia are available to students of MET under the eMBA-Global Business Management programme. Students will get
certificate from London School of Business and Finance with paid internship in the chosen country.
- UK - MET has tie-up with Mountbatten Institute for the one year PGC Program with paid internship in London/New York. Under this students will get exposure in
top MNCs like – UBS, Barclays, Bank of America etc. while studying at Mountbatten Institute in London/New York.
Key Features of the Canada Program*
(*Terms and conditions applied)
- 8 months study in Canada after 3 certificates at MET
- 8 months internship in Canada
- Lifetime job assistance for deserving candidates
- Work off campus up to 20 hours/week (subject to local rules and regulations
- 1 million job opportunities
- Opportunities to settle in Canada
- Life time Value for investment made in education
Get the International Edge with eMBA – Global Business Management
- Increases your earning potential
- Improves your career progression
- Provides you international opportunities
At the end of the course with MET, you will be eligible for:
- eMBA qualification from MET
- Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Management from Sprott Shaw College
- Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Management from Conestoga College
- 3 Years Work Permit and other residential benefits in Canada
*Selection will be based on academic excellence. Immigration rules of the country will be followed.
eMBA Finance - ACCA (UK)
MET provides you a unique career opportunity in Global
Finance. MET and ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified
Accountants) have collaborated to launch eMBA Finance –
ACCA (UK), which is a two year campus based programme.
It offers a unique combination of learnings from core
management verticals like Marketing, Finance and HR as well as in depth
study of Global Accounting, Auditing and complexities of International
Financial Regulatory and Operative Systems.
eMBA Finance - ACCA (UK), will sharpen you as a global Accounting and
Business professional, equipped to meet the challenges of the dynamic
international financial sector.
ACCA's wealth of Accounting (Finance), business knowledge and rich
experience derived from its worldwide presence, along with MET's education
experience of over two decades that meets international standards, will launch
you in the global arena.
MET, India's premium B school and the CII (Chartered Insurance
Institute), London, the world's most reputed insurance body,
have together devised a PG programme that will shape global
insurance professionals in India.
eMBA-Insurance programme's technical contents have been
developed by the CII, London. This, coupled with the
management and business modules designed by MET, will deliver unrivalled
specialised education in an industry that's poised for phenomenal growth.
The global professional with the double edge is here!
Post graduate students can now get the best of both worlds. Not only will they
have the double advantage of mastering an eMBA and Insurance, but they
will also get the edge in placements. Because when you are razor sharp on
both sides, you can cut across the world.150 countries, to be precise.